Rhubarb is a particular favorite at our house and this recipe is sooooo easy and sooooo yummy!
1. Chop up 4 cups of rhubarb (about 12 stalks) in 1/2 inch pieces. Spread out in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Sprinkle 1 cup of sugar evenly over the rhubarb.
3. Sprinkle 1 3 oz package of strawberry or raspberry jello over the sugar. (I like it when it sets up really well, so sometimes I use a 6 oz package)
4. Sprinkle one package of cake mix over the top of the jello, either lemon (my favorite), white or yellow. They all taste good. Break up any large chunks.
5. Pour 3/4 cup of water over the cake mix.
6. Melt 1 cube of butter and pour it over the top of the cake mix also.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. I have served it hot, but I like the jello to set up, so I usually let it cool for a few hours first.