1/2 c. butter
8 oz. cream cheese
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth
2. Mix in the 1 1/4 cups of sugar
3. Add the 2 eggs and vanilla and mix well.
4. Blend the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Then add to the butter, sugar, egg mixture. Be careful to only mix it until all is blended. Don't over mix!
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
6. Lay parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough on the paper. This dough will be sticky.
7. Bake for 10-11 minutes, until the ridges are golden brown.
8. Sprinkle warm cookies with powdered sugar.
Makes 4-5 dozen cookies, depending on how large your spoonfuls are.