1/2 C. Butter
3/4 C. White Sugar
1/4 C. Brown Sugar
1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
1 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Melt the butter
2. Add white and brown sugar and the egg. Beat them until they are fluffy.
3. Peal and thinly slice the apples.
4. Add the apples and walnuts to the butter, sugar, egg mixture. Fold them in.
5. Mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon together.
6. Add them to the apple mixture and stir it just until it is blended.
7. Spread the mixture into a 9x9 inch greased pan.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Check to make sure it is done by inserting a toothpick in the middle. If it comes out clean, it is done.