Layered Zucchini Bake
Onion Salt (or a finely diced onion)
1. Slice zucchini into thin (no more than 1/4 inch thick) slices.
2. Spray the bottom of a pan (the size will depend on how many zucchini slices you have). Make a layer of them in a bottom of the pan.
3. Sprinkle with a little dill weed, garlic salt and onion salt (if you want to use real onions instead of the onion salt, that works too.)
4. Then sprinkle with a thin layer of grated cheese (you choose the kind you like). Then make another layer of zucchini and do the same seasonings and cheese. Do at least 3 layers, but more works too.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.