Teaching Cooking

I have taught basic cooking to my seven children and to classes of elementary children. When my youngest daughter wanted to learn, I found that taking the recipes and making them into a step-by-step format made it easier for her, so here is a blog to hopefully make cooking easier for the beginner.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Drip Drop Egg Soup

This soup is super easy.  It's nice to make on a day when you didn't want to cook.

Drip Drop Egg Soup

Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.

Add a package of raman noodles.  I like to break them up before I put them in the water so they are not as long and easier to eat.

Add 1 cup of frozen peas.

Bring this all to a boil and while it is boiling, add 2 eggs and stir quickly.  Cook for just 2-3 minutes more and it is ready to eat.  Add salt and pepper to your tastes.  You can add the flavoring packet also, if you want.

Makes enough soup for two.

No comments:

Post a Comment